Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand
Summary of cost of living in Bangkok
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 95,943 ฿
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 52,199 ฿
- Cost of living in Bangkok is cheaper than in 47% of cities in Asia (9 out of 19)
- Cost of living in Bangkok is cheaper than in 65% of cities in the World (168 out of 257)
List of prices in Bangkok, Thailand. Current as of Apr 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 817 prices entered by 116 different people.
Latest price update: April 06, 2020
Moving to Bangkok with your children?
Bangkok position in our World Ranking
out of 257
out of 19
Cheapest and most expensive products in Bangkok compared to other cities:
Do you live in Bangkok? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Port Moresby costs 400 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 163 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 4 hours ago)