Cost of living in Bangalore, India
Summary of cost of living in Bangalore
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: ₨114,210
- Single person estimated monthly costs: ₨48,833
- Cost of living in Bangalore is cheaper than in 79% of cities in Asia (15 out of 19)
- Cost of living in Bangalore is cheaper than in 96% of cities in the World (248 out of 258)
List of prices in Bangalore, India. Current as of Apr 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 2,564 prices entered by 322 different people.
Latest price update: April 02, 2020
Bangalore position in our World Ranking
out of 258
out of 19
out of 6
Cheapest and most expensive products in Bangalore compared to other cities:
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Patiala costs ₨10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,900,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Laguna Niguel, California costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varna costs 650 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)