Cost of living in Bangalore, India
Summary of cost of living in Bangalore
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: ₨114,348
- Single person estimated monthly costs: ₨48,235
- Cost of living in Bangalore is cheaper than in 43% of cities in India (3 out of 7)
- Cost of living in Bangalore is cheaper than in 79% of cities in Asia (15 out of 19)
- Cost of living in Bangalore is cheaper than in 97% of cities in the World (231 out of 239)
List of prices in Bangalore, India. Current as of Jul 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 1,980 prices entered by 248 different people.
Latest price update: July 08, 2020
Bangalore position in our World Ranking
out of 239
out of 19
out of 7
Cheapest and most expensive products in Bangalore compared to other cities:
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Songea costs 3,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Žilina costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)