Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Summary of cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $4,221
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,277
- Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia is cheaper than in 49% of cities in USA (28 out of 57)
- Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia is more expensive than in 56% of cities in N. America (31 out of 68)
- Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia is more expensive than in 71% of cities in the World (70 out of 235)
List of prices in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Current as of Aug 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 762 prices entered by 125 different people.
Latest price update: August 13, 2020
Atlanta position in our World Ranking
out of 235
out of 68
out of 57
Cheapest and most expensive products in Atlanta compared to other cities:
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$0.42 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huelva costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)