Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Summary of cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $4,177
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,250
- Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia is cheaper than in 57% of cities in USA (32 out of 56)
- Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia is cheaper than in 51% of cities in N. America (35 out of 68)
- Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia is more expensive than in 70% of cities in the World (72 out of 239)
List of prices in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Current as of Jul 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 812 prices entered by 129 different people.
Latest price update: July 03, 2020
Atlanta position in our World Ranking
out of 239
out of 68
out of 56
Cheapest and most expensive products in Atlanta compared to other cities:
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €86 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨125 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jammu costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pune costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,728 (about 3 hours ago)