Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Summary of cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $4,144
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,184
- Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia is cheaper than in 52% of cities in USA (22 out of 42)
- Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia is cheaper than in 50% of cities in N. America (27 out of 54)
- Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia is more expensive than in 67% of cities in the World (67 out of 198)
List of prices in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Current as of Mar 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 789 prices entered by 98 different people.
Latest price update: March 05, 2021
Atlanta position in our World Ranking
out of 198
out of 54
out of 42
Cheapest and most expensive products in Atlanta compared to other cities:
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,958 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abbotsford costs C$22,995 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 480 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 3,200 (about 2 hours ago)