Cost of living in Athens, Greece
Summary of cost of living in Athens
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: €2,781
- Single person estimated monthly costs: €1,197
- Cost of living in Athens is cheaper than in 83% of cities in Western Europe (52 out of 63)
- Cost of living in Athens is cheaper than in 59% of cities in the World (151 out of 258)
List of prices in Athens, Greece. Current as of Apr 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 1,603 prices entered by 159 different people.
Latest price update: April 04, 2020
Moving to Athens with your children?
Athens position in our World Ranking
out of 258
out of 63
Cheapest and most expensive products in Athens compared to other cities:
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €1,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)